Complaints and product reclamation
RETURN / RECLAMATION OF PRODUCTS
If the buyer is dissatisfied for any reason, he or she may send a complaint to the Seller (BUY KEY doo) by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing at: KUPI KEY Ltd., Budim 1, 42250 Lepoglava, Croatia.
The buyer is entitled to return the goods in the following cases:
- Delivery of goods not ordered
- Delivery of goods that have expired
- Delivery of goods that have a defect or damage that did not occur during transportation
The Seller will acknowledge receipt of the complaint in writing without delay, and we will send the response in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act to the Buyer within 15 (fifteen) days of the receipt of the complaint.
The seller will accept in full the return of damaged, defective or incorrectly delivered goods at his own expense, if the complaint is found to be justified and the buyer has not affected the correctness, damage or any defect of the goods.
In the event of a justified complaint, the Buyer has the right to terminate the contract with a refund or a replacement for the correct, undamaged and valid product.
In the event that other goods are unable to be delivered, the Seller will reimburse the buyer for the cost of returning the goods and the value of the goods that he is no longer able to deliver.
Buyer has no right to return products that are open / used. All the goods we sell are properly stored in their original packaging. The shelf life indicated on the packaging is only valid if stored properly, as marked on the declaration.
By visiting and using this site you agree to communicate electronically. You hereby acknowledge that any agreements, notices, communications and other content provided to you electronically satisfy the legal framework as if they were made in writing. If the visitor or user does not have an e-mail address or enters an incorrect or for technical reasons cannot receive the e-mail, the seller is not obliged to otherwise attempt to inform the user of the order itself or of any other details related to the order, delivery, payment, return funds, reclamation and the like. By selecting the Subscribe to Newsletter option, you consent to us electronically including you in our marketing and other activities listed in the Subscribe to Newsletter.
There are no costs for remote communications.
NOTICE OF METHOD OF SUBMITTING CONSUMER COMPLAINTS
In accordance with Art. 10 (3) of the Consumer Protection Act (Official Gazette 41/14, 110/15) we inform consumers that they may file a complaint in which they express their dissatisfaction with the purchased product or the quality of the service provided, and they will be confirmed without delay in writing that they have received the objection. The complaint can also be submitted in writing to: KUPI KEY Ltd., Budim 1, 42250 Lepoglava, Croatia or e-mail: email@example.com
We will respond to the consumer's written complaint in writing no later than 15 days from the date of receipt of the complaint, so please include your contact address in your complaint.
The complaint form can be downloaded HERE
A contract concluded by a consumer for the sale of a product or service is a one-off contract consumed by the delivery of a good or service by a trader and payment made by the consumer in the event that it is not terminated. These General Terms and Conditions are an integral part of the concluded Consumer and Merchant Agreement.
ONE-SIDED TERMINATION OF THE CONTRACT
You can fill out a copy of the one-sided termination form on our website and send it to us by mail.
We will send you an acknowledgment of receipt of the notice of unilateral termination of the contract by electronic mail without delay.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ONE-Sided TERMINATION OF THE CONTRACT
1. Calculating the deadline for unilateral termination of the contract
You can unilaterally terminate the contract within 14 days without giving reasons.
In order to be entitled to unilaterally terminate this Agreement, you must notify us of your decision to unilaterally terminate the Agreement before the deadline, by unambiguous statement sent by mail or e-mail, stating your name, address, telephone, fax or e-mail address, and you can use the enclosed sample contract termination form at the bottom of the page.
The term for unilateral termination shall be 14 days from the date on which the goods which are the subject of the contract have been surrendered to you or to a third party designated by you who is not the carrier.
2. Refund of the amount paid
We can only refund you after the goods have been returned to us or after you provide us with proof that you have sent the goods back to us.
3. Return of goods
Return the goods or hand them over to us without undue delay, and in any case not later than 14 days after you have sent us your decision to unilaterally terminate the contract
4. Cost of returning the goods
You must bear the direct cost of returning the goods yourself.
5. Consumer responsibility for impairment of goods
You are responsible for any impairment of the goods resulting from the handling of the goods, except for what was necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functionality of the goods.
The right to unilaterally terminate a contract is excluded in the cases referred to in Article 74 of the Consumer Protection Act. You can find complete information regarding the right of customers to unilaterally terminate the contract at the Consumer Protection Law link.
Download the one-sided contract termination form HERE
Consumer, in accordance with the provisions of Art. 79 of the Consumer Protection Act is not entitled to unilateral termination of the contract if:
- the service contract was fully fulfilled by the merchant, and the fulfillment began with the express prior consent of the consumer and with his confirmation that he was aware of the fact that he would lose the right to unilaterally terminate the contract under this section if the service is fully fulfilled
- the subject of a contract goods or services whose price is dependent on changes in the financial market that are outside the influence of the trader and which may occur during the term of the consumer's right to unilaterally terminate the contract
- the object of the contract is goods which are made to the specification of the consumer or which are clearly adapted to the consumer
- the subject of the contract easily perishable goods or goods which expire quickly
- the object of the contract sealed goods which, for health or hygiene reasons, are unfit for return if they were sealed after delivery
- the subject matter of a contract is a commodity which, by its nature, is, after delivery, inseparably mixed with other matters
- the subject of the contract is the supply of alcoholic beverages whose price is agreed upon at the time of the conclusion of the contract, and delivery can only take place after 30 days if the price depends on changes in the market which are beyond the influence of the trader
- the consumer specifically requested the visit of the dealer to perform emergency repairs or maintenance work, provided that during such visit, in addition to those services which the consumer specifically requested, the dealer provides other services, or supplies other goods other than those necessary for the performance emergency repairs or maintenance work, the consumer has the right to unilaterally terminate the contract in connection with these additional services or goods
- the subject of the contract is the delivery of sealed audio or video recordings or computer programs, which are printed after delivery
- the subject of the contract is the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts for such publications
- contract concluded at a public auction
- the object of the contract is the provision of non-residential accommodation, the carriage of goods, the rental of vehicles, the provision of food and drink or leisure services, if it is agreed to provide the service on a specific date or for a specified period
- the object of the contract is the delivery of digital content not delivered on a physical medium if the fulfillment of the contract has begun with the express prior consent of the consumer and with his confirmation that he is aware of the fact that he will lose the right to unilaterally terminate the contract.
LIABILITY FOR PRODUCT MATERIAL FAULTS
Pursuant to the Consumer Protection Act (Official Gazette 41/14, 110/15, 14/19), the provisions of the Obligatory Relations Act (Official Gazette 35/05, 41 apply to the relationship between the consumer and the trader in the event of a material defect on the product). / 08, 125/11, 78/15) on liability for material defects. The consumer is obliged to notify the seller of the existence of visible defects without delay, and within two months at the latest when the defect is discovered. As a seller, we are liable for the material defects of the things it had at the time of the risk transfer to the buyer, as well as for those material defects that occur after the risk transfer to the buyer if they were due to a cause that existed before. We are not responsible for the material shortage of the item sold after two years from the sale of the item.
Out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes:
In the event of a dispute between the consumer and the trader, the consumer may file an application with the Court of Honor of the Croatian Chamber of Commerce or a reconciliation proposal with the mediation centers.
The proceedings before the courts of honor referred to in paragraph 1 of this Article shall be conducted in accordance with the Rules on the Court of Honor at the Croatian Chamber of Commerce and the Rules of the Court of Honor at the Croatian Chamber of Trades, which prescribe that the members of the councils of these courts, apart from independent legal experts and traders' representatives, are also consumer representatives .
Conciliation before conciliation centers referred to in paragraph 1 of this Article shall be carried out in accordance with the provisions of the Conciliation Act, and in accordance with the Conciliation Rules of the Conciliation Center referred to in paragraph 1 of this Article.
The Croatian Chamber of Economy and the Croatian Chamber of Trades and Crafts, with the consent of the Minister responsible for consumer protection, will decide on costs in proceedings before the Court of Honor of the Croatian Chamber of Commerce and the Court of Honor of the Croatian Chamber of Trades and Crafts.
Online dispute resolution:
Online dispute resolution is also possible through the online dispute resolution authority of the European Commission, via the following link ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
This means that during an online purchase within the EU (defective product, inability to replace products, etc.) you can file your complaint in the above link in a quicker and easier way and the complaint can be filed in any of the 23 official EU languages.
We will endeavor to resolve any disputes that may arise peacefully and by agreement, and in the event of a dispute, the court in Zagreb shall have jurisdiction.