The content of this website is provided by the KUPI KEY d.o.o. team and it is copyright protected.
Unless otherwise indicated in the content, you have the right to browse, copy, print and distribute (but not modify) the content of this website, under the condition that you use the content for informative, non-commercial purposes, and you place a copyright notification on the content you use.
TERMS OF SALE
These terms of sale establish the order, payment, delivery and recall, or complaint procedure for the goods which are offered on our website. The Distributor (Seller) of the products offered in the EGAMER webshop (hereinafter: goods) is KUPI KEY d.o.o., and the Buyer of goods is a visitor of the Internet catalog, who chooses at least one product, fills out an electronic order form and sends it to the Seller.
The goods are ordered through an electronic form and by telephone. The Buyer has to fill out a Profile, which contains basic information regarding the payment and delivery of requested products, and he will be notified via e-mail about the executed order.
After selecting a product, you can click on its details and find out everything about it and take a closer look, and if you want to buy it just click on the basket and it will be immediately transferred there. In the basked you can choose the quantity and also cancel the purchase. Your basket is visible and available at all times, and you can continue to leisurely browse our store. After you're done shopping, return to your basket and select “complete order”. The notification on the successful purchase is sent to your e-mail address.
Payment methods are as follows:
1. Credit Cards
Diners Club, Visa, MasterCard and Maestro (one-time payments)
While conducting payments on our web shop you are using CorvusPay – an advanced system for secure acceptance of credit cards on the Internet.
Payment is made through PayPal - directly from the funds you have in your PayPal account or through the credit cards available to you at PayPal.
3. Bank transfer
When you choose this payment method, you will receive an order confirmation with all the information you need to make a payment. You can then make payments by using internet banking or by the way you normally pay your bills - via bank, mail, post office or similar.
Upon receipt of payment we will send you ordered items.
3. Cash on delivery
Payment is made when picking up the goods and is paid to the delivery person.
Various messages are automatically sent to the user's e-mail address after the completed activities (confirmation of registration, confirmation of order, notification of delivery or cancellation, confirmation of charge card or cancellation of transaction). It is the responsibility of the user to provide correct information about a valid e-mail address. There are no costs for remote communications.
EU-specific legislation, from 15 February 2016 across the EU, will make it possible to resolve online shopping disputes through the ODR platform, which you can access here. This means that if you encounter a problem while shopping online within the EU (defective product, inability to replace products, etc.) you can file your complaint in the quicker and easier way at the link above. The platform can be used by both consumers and traders, and can be filed in any of the 23 official EU languages.
Cost of delivery is 25,00kn.
We deliver products in the territory of the Republic of Croatia.
RETURN / RECLAMATION OF PRODUCTS
If the buyer is dissatisfied for any reason, he or she may send a complaint to the Seller (BUY KEY doo) by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing at: KUPI KEY Ltd., Budim 1, 42250 Lepoglava, Croatia.
The buyer is entitled to return the goods in the following cases:
- Delivery of goods not ordered
- Delivery of goods that have expired
- Delivery of goods that have a defect or damage that did not occur during transportation
The Seller will acknowledge receipt of the complaint in writing without delay, and we will send the response in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act to the Buyer within 15 (fifteen) days of the receipt of the complaint.
The seller will accept in full the return of damaged, defective or incorrectly delivered goods at his own expense, if the complaint is found to be justified and the buyer has not affected the correctness, damage or any defect of the goods.
In the event of a justified complaint, the Buyer has the right to terminate the contract with a refund or a replacement for the correct, undamaged and valid product.
In the event that other goods are unable to be delivered, the Seller will reimburse the buyer for the cost of returning the goods and the value of the goods that he is no longer able to deliver.
Buyer has no right to return products that are open / used. All the goods we sell are properly stored in their original packaging. The shelf life indicated on the packaging is only valid if stored properly, as marked on the declaration.
By visiting and using this site you agree to communicate electronically. You hereby acknowledge that any agreements, notices, communications and other content provided to you electronically satisfy the legal framework as if they were made in writing. If the visitor or user does not have an e-mail address or enters an incorrect or for technical reasons cannot receive the e-mail, the seller is not obliged to otherwise attempt to inform the user of the order itself or of any other details related to the order, delivery, payment, return funds, reclamation and the like. By selecting the Subscribe to Newsletter option, you consent to us electronically including you in our marketing and other activities listed in the Subscribe to Newsletter.
There are no costs for remote communications.
NOTICE OF METHOD OF SUBMITTING CONSUMER COMPLAINTS
In accordance with Art. 10 (3) of the Consumer Protection Act (Official Gazette 41/14, 110/15) we inform consumers that they may file a complaint in which they express their dissatisfaction with the purchased product or the quality of the service provided, and they will be confirmed without delay in writing that they have received the objection. The complaint can also be submitted in writing to: KUPI KEY Ltd., Budim 1, 42250 Lepoglava, Croatia or e-mail: email@example.com
We will respond to the consumer's written complaint in writing no later than 15 days from the date of receipt of the complaint, so please include your contact address in your complaint.
The complaint form can be downloaded HERE
A contract concluded by a consumer for the sale of a product or service is a one-off contract consumed by the delivery of a good or service by a trader and payment made by the consumer in the event that it is not terminated. These General Terms and Conditions are an integral part of the concluded Consumer and Merchant Agreement.
ONE-SIDED TERMINATION OF THE CONTRACT
You can fill out a copy of the one-sided termination form on our website and send it to us by mail.
We will send you an acknowledgment of receipt of the notice of unilateral termination of the contract by electronic mail without delay.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ONE-Sided TERMINATION OF THE CONTRACT
1. Calculating the deadline for unilateral termination of the contract
You can unilaterally terminate the contract within 14 days without giving reasons.
In order to be entitled to unilaterally terminate this Agreement, you must notify us of your decision to unilaterally terminate the Agreement before the deadline, by unambiguous statement sent by mail or e-mail, stating your name, address, telephone, fax or e-mail address, and you can use the enclosed sample contract termination form at the bottom of the page.
The term for unilateral termination shall be 14 days from the date on which the goods which are the subject of the contract have been surrendered to you or to a third party designated by you who is not the carrier.
2. Refund of the amount paid
We can only refund you after the goods have been returned to us or after you provide us with proof that you have sent the goods back to us.
3. Return of goods
Return the goods or hand them over to us without undue delay, and in any case not later than 14 days after you have sent us your decision to unilaterally terminate the contract
4. Cost of returning the goods
You must bear the direct cost of returning the goods yourself.
5. Consumer responsibility for impairment of goods
You are responsible for any impairment of the goods resulting from the handling of the goods, except for what was necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functionality of the goods.
The right to unilaterally terminate a contract is excluded in the cases referred to in Article 74 of the Consumer Protection Act. You can find complete information regarding the right of customers to unilaterally terminate the contract at the Consumer Protection Law link.
Download the one-sided contract termination form HERE
Consumer, in accordance with the provisions of Art. 79 of the Consumer Protection Act is not entitled to unilateral termination of the contract if:
- the service contract was fully fulfilled by the merchant, and the fulfillment began with the express prior consent of the consumer and with his confirmation that he was aware of the fact that he would lose the right to unilaterally terminate the contract under this section if the service is fully fulfilled
- the subject of a contract goods or services whose price is dependent on changes in the financial market that are outside the influence of the trader and which may occur during the term of the consumer's right to unilaterally terminate the contract
- the object of the contract is goods which are made to the specification of the consumer or which are clearly adapted to the consumer
- the subject of the contract easily perishable goods or goods which expire quickly
- the object of the contract sealed goods which, for health or hygiene reasons, are unfit for return if they were sealed after delivery
- the subject matter of a contract is a commodity which, by its nature, is, after delivery, inseparably mixed with other matters
- the subject of the contract is the supply of alcoholic beverages whose price is agreed upon at the time of the conclusion of the contract, and delivery can only take place after 30 days if the price depends on changes in the market which are beyond the influence of the trader
- the consumer specifically requested the visit of the dealer to perform emergency repairs or maintenance work, provided that during such visit, in addition to those services which the consumer specifically requested, the dealer provides other services, or supplies other goods other than those necessary for the performance emergency repairs or maintenance work, the consumer has the right to unilaterally terminate the contract in connection with these additional services or goods
- the subject of the contract is the delivery of sealed audio or video recordings or computer programs, which are printed after delivery
- the subject of the contract is the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts for such publications
- contract concluded at a public auction
- the object of the contract is the provision of non-residential accommodation, the carriage of goods, the rental of vehicles, the provision of food and drink or leisure services, if it is agreed to provide the service on a specific date or for a specified period
- the object of the contract is the delivery of digital content not delivered on a physical medium if the fulfillment of the contract has begun with the express prior consent of the consumer and with his confirmation that he is aware of the fact that he will lose the right to unilaterally terminate the contract.
LIABILITY FOR PRODUCT MATERIAL FAULTS
Pursuant to the Consumer Protection Act (Official Gazette 41/14, 110/15, 14/19), the provisions of the Obligatory Relations Act (Official Gazette 35/05, 41 apply to the relationship between the consumer and the trader in the event of a material defect on the product). / 08, 125/11, 78/15) on liability for material defects. The consumer is obliged to notify the seller of the existence of visible defects without delay, and within two months at the latest when the defect is discovered. As a seller, we are liable for the material defects of the things it had at the time of the risk transfer to the buyer, as well as for those material defects that occur after the risk transfer to the buyer if they were due to a cause that existed before. We are not responsible for the material shortage of the item sold after two years from the sale of the item.
Out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes:
In the event of a dispute between the consumer and the trader, the consumer may file an application with the Court of Honor of the Croatian Chamber of Commerce or a reconciliation proposal with the mediation centers.
The proceedings before the courts of honor referred to in paragraph 1 of this Article shall be conducted in accordance with the Rules on the Court of Honor at the Croatian Chamber of Commerce and the Rules of the Court of Honor at the Croatian Chamber of Trades, which prescribe that the members of the councils of these courts, apart from independent legal experts and traders' representatives, are also consumer representatives .
Conciliation before conciliation centers referred to in paragraph 1 of this Article shall be carried out in accordance with the provisions of the Conciliation Act, and in accordance with the Conciliation Rules of the Conciliation Center referred to in paragraph 1 of this Article.
The Croatian Chamber of Economy and the Croatian Chamber of Trades and Crafts, with the consent of the Minister responsible for consumer protection, will decide on costs in proceedings before the Court of Honor of the Croatian Chamber of Commerce and the Court of Honor of the Croatian Chamber of Trades and Crafts.
Online dispute resolution:
Online dispute resolution is also possible through the online dispute resolution authority of the European Commission, via the following link ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
This means that during an online purchase within the EU (defective product, inability to replace products, etc.) you can file your complaint in the above link in a quicker and easier way and the complaint can be filed in any of the 23 official EU languages.
We will endeavor to resolve any disputes that may arise peacefully and by agreement, and in the event of a dispute, the court in Zagreb shall have jurisdiction.
Pursuant to the Consumer Protection Act, the provisions of the Obligatory Relations Act (Official Gazette 35/05, 41/08, 125/11, 78/15) apply to the relationship between the consumer (end user) and KUPI KEY Ltd., in case of a material defect. on liability for material defects.
The seller is responsible for the material defects of the things that she had at the time of passing the risk to the buyer, whether or not he knew it.
The seller is also responsible for those material defects that occur after the risk has passed to the buyer if they are due to a pre-existing cause.
It is presumed that the defect that occurred within six months of the risk transfer had existed at the time of the risk transfer, unless the seller proves otherwise or otherwise from the nature of the thing or the nature of the deficiency.
When there are material defects
Material defects exist:
- if the property does not have the required properties for its regular use or for its traffic,
- if the item does not have the special-purpose properties for which the buyer procures it, which was known to or required to be known to the seller,
- if the thing does not have the characteristics and qualities that are explicitly or tacitly contracted, or prescribed,
- when the seller has submitted an item that is not the same as the sample or model, unless the sample or model is shown for informational purposes only,
- if the item does not have properties that otherwise exist with other items of the same type and which the buyer could reasonably expect according to the nature of the item, especially taking into account the public statements of the sellers, manufacturers and their representatives about the properties of the item (advertisements, item labeling, etc.),
- if the item is improperly mounted, provided that the installation service is included in the fulfillment of the sales contract,
- if incorrect assembly is due to defects in the assembly instructions.
If the buyer, on the basis of statements made by the manufacturer or his representative, expected the existence of certain characteristics of the item, the defect shall not be taken into account if the seller did not know or need to know about these statements, or whether these statements were refuted by the time the contract was concluded or did not affect the buyer's decision. to enter into a contract.
The manufacturer, in terms of liability for material defects and guarantees for the correctness of the thing sold, is the manufacturer of the thing, the importer of the thing and any other person who presents himself as the manufacturer by affixing his name or name, trademark or other mark to the thing.
KUPI KEY Ltd. assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of information or for any errors on this website.
Our goal is that the information is timely and accurate, therefore the content of this website is constantly improved and is subject to change.
Also, we bear no responsibility for any damages or loss caused by the direct or indirect use of this website.
This website can have links which lead to other websites. The user can visit them at his own responsibility. KUPI KEY Ltd. is not responsible for the content found on external websites.
The user agrees that no employee of KUPI KEY Ltd., as well as any other person or company, who was involved in the development of this website, can be held responsible towards other persons or companies for any damages or losses which arise from the use of this website.
While conducting payments on our web shop you are using CorvusPay – an advanced system for secure acceptance of credit cards on the Internet.
CorvusPay ensures complete privacy of your credit card data from the moment you type them into the CorvusPay payment form. Data required for billing is forwarded encrypted from your web browser to the bank that issued your payment card. Our store never comes into contact with your sensitive payment card data. Similarly, CorvusPay operators cannot access your complete cardholder data. An isolated system core independently transmits and manages sensitive data while at the same time keeping it completely safe.
The form for entering payment data is secured by an SSL transmission cipher of the greatest reliability. All stored data is additionally protected by hi-grade encryption, using hardware devices certified by FIPS 140 2 Level 3 standard. CorvusPay fulfills all of the requirements for safe online payment prescribed by the leading credit card brands, operating in compliance to the PCI DSS Level 1 standard - the highest security standard of the payment card industry. Payments made by cards enroled with the 3-D Secure program are further authenticated by the issuing bank, confirming your identity through the use of a token or a password.
All information collected by Corvus Info is considered a banking secret and treated accordingly. The information is used exclusively for the purposes for which they were intended. Your sensitive data is fully secure and it’s privacy is guaranteed by the state of the art safeguard mechanisms. We collect only the data necessary for performing the work in accordance with the demanding prescribed procedures for online payment.
Security controls and operating procedures applied within the CorvusPay infrastructure not only ensure current reliability of CorvusPay but permanently maintain and enhance the security levels of protecting your credit card information by maintaining strict access controls, regular security and in-depth system checks for preventing network vulnerabilities.
Thank you for using CorvusPay!
With this Statement we commit to protect the privacy of users, buyers, and visitors of our website, as well as the security of personal information which is provided to us through the website.
This notification describes the type of information we may gather from you when you visit our website, and it explains how we use that data as well as the steps we undertake in order to protect it. Also, the notification describes the choices available to you, regarding the gathering and use of your data, when you visit our website.
Which information we gather about you and how we use it?
Generally, you can visit our website without revealing personal data about yourself. We do not gather personal data about you (such as your name or contact details) when you visit this website, unless you willingly send the data through one of the available forms set up for a certain purpose (contact form, registration form, shopping form, newsletter signup form) and by doing that give your consent so we can gather and use your personal data for the stated purpose. All personal data is used only for the purpose for which it was gathered and for which consent was given. Persons who are 16 years old or older can give consent for the processing of personal data, while parents or guardians can give consent for persons under the age of 16. We will not make the gathered data available to unauthorized third parties in any way, unless for purposes defined by the law. All data is deleted after the purpose for which it was gathered ceases, namely when the contractual relationship is terminated, and at the latest the data is deleted after the expiry of all legal obligations in relation to the storage of personal data.
Here we state the additional circumstances in which we will share your information with authorized third parties, as well as additional purposes for which we use your data:
Providing information to Google Inc.
Facebook pixel / conversion tracking
With your permission, our website uses Facebook's Pixel Conversion Tracking. In this way, we can track your movements when you click on a Facebook ad and monitor the performance of Facebook ads for statistical and market research purposes. The information we collect is completely anonymous. However, Facebook collects and processes the collected information (in accordance with their data usage policy, which can be found at the following link: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/). Facebook Conversion Tracking allows Facebook and its partners to show you ads on and off Facebook. A cookie will be stored on your computer for this purpose. (If you wish to withdraw your consent please visit the link: https://www.facebook.com/ads/website_custom_audiences/)
We share data with our accountants for tax purposes. For example, we share invoices which we issue and which are received by our accountants for the purpose of filling out tax applications and receipts at the end of the year.
Type of personal data which is processed
Personal data which is gathered through the contact form: name and surname, e-mail, and additionally a telephone number, if it’s listed.
Personal data which is gathered through the registration form and shopping form: name and surname, e-mail, address, city and postal code, telephone number.
Information which is gathered automatically on our website
We automatically gather information in the server log files, such as your IP address, type of browser, pages for redirection / exit and operating system. We use this information to manage our website and our technical solutions, to understand how visitors browse our website and services, and to improve your experience of using our website and services.
Access and updating your personal data
Our user has the following rights at all times:
- the right to access the data
- the right to be informed about the processing of personal data
- the right to data portability
- the right to revoke consent
- the right to lodge an objection
- the right to correct and modify personal data, if the data is incomplete or incorrect
- the right to delete, when the processing purpose ceases, when consent is revoked or when an objection is lodged
If you want to exercise one of the above mentioned rights, contact us through the contact form on our website. Also, you can contact us by phone, which is listed on the website, or by sending mail to our address, which is listed on the website.
Security of your personal data
We are committed to undertaking appropriate technical and organizational measures for the protection of your personal data from unauthorized or illegal handling, as well as from accidental loss, destruction or damage. When you provide your personal data through our website, that information is securely sent over the Internet by using high-quality encoding and stored on our secure servers, which are located in the EU.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files, which your browser saves on the hard drive when you visit our website.
This allows our website to recognize your computer the next time you visit us, so we can provide you with a personalized browsing experience. Cookies are not designed to spy on a user, and they do not keep track of everything that the user does, they are not a malicious code or a virus. Also, cookies are not connected to unwanted messages or spam, they cannot save passwords and are not designed solely for advertising. Information such as your name or e-mail address will not be saved - websites cannot access your personal information or files on your computer.
We need your consent in order to use the cookies in accordance with the Electronic Communications Act, Personal Data Protection Act, EU directives 2002/58/EC i 95/46/EC and the GDPR directive.
Types of cookies
- Session cookies and permanent cookies
- Session cookies are temporary cookies, which expire when you leave the website. These cookies are mandatory for the proper operation of certain applications or functionality of this page.
- Permanent cookies are used to improve the experience of our users (e.g. they remember login details, so you don’t have to type them in each time you visit the website). These cookies remain in the cookie file of your browser for an extended period of time. That time period depends on the selected settings of your Internet browser. Permanent cookies allow for the data to be transferred to the web server each time you visit the website.
- First-party and third-party cookies
- First-party cookies - are issued by this website. These cookies are often used for the proper operation of the website and for remembering your preferences regarding the website.
- Third-party cookies are cookies which are placed by another website or service, such as e.g. YouTube. We do not have access or control over these cookies. You should consult the corresponding privacy policies of those third parties. If you are located in the European Union, you can learn more about how third-parties use these types of cookies by clicking on the following link: http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/.
- Necessary and other cookies
- Necessary cookies are essential for the operation of our websit and for the use of its features and/or services. For example, they allow you to navigate the website and login into secure areas. By using this website you automatically consent to the use of necessary cookies, without which the website cannot function. They are the PHPSESSID cookies and _exp cookies.
- Performance cookies gather information on how visitors use our website, for example, which pages are visited most often and if the visitors receive error messages from those pages. These cookies don't gather data which identify the visitor. All information, which is gathered by these cookies, is anonymous. They are only used to improve the functioning of this website.
- Functional cookies allow our website to remember the choices and adjustments you made during your visit, and they offer improved personal features. For example, remembering the language settings or preferred currency. They can also be used to allow third-parties to provide tools for social sharing and for remembering your preferred sharing services.
- Marketing cookies are used to track visitors through a website. The intent is to show advertisements, which are relevant and interesting to an individual user, and therefore more valuable to the publisher and third-party advertisers.
Cookies which are used on this website:
- PHPSESSID cookies only contain the reference to the session stored on the web server. No data is stored in the user’s browser, and this cookie can only be used on the current website.
- First-party cookie - This website
- Session cookie
- The cookie which is used to remember the user’s settings - acceptance to use all cookies on this website. This cookie only knows your last cookie settings and doesn’t reflect the current cookie status of your browser.
- First-party cookie - This website
- Session / Permanent cookie (if you don’t accept all cookies then it’s a Session cookie, otherwise it’s a Permanent cookie with a duration of 1 year)
- The cookie which is used to remember the user’s settings - acceptance to use only necessary cookies on this website. This cookie only knows your last cookie settings and doesn’t reflect the current cookie status of your browser.
- First-party cookie - This website
- Session / Permanent cookie (if you accept all cookies then it’s a Session cookie, otherwise it’s a Permanent cookie with a duration of 1 year)
- exp_last_visit (1 year), exp_last_activity (1 year), exp_tracker (session), exp_csrf_token (session), exp_cart (1 day)
- Various cookies which begin with ‘exp_'. They are strictly necessary cookies set by our content management system and they contain data such as: the last time you visited our website, previous website which you visited, session length of the registered user, session ID... Your personal data is not gathered with these cookies, they are only used for the basic functionally of the website. 'exp_last_visit' and 'expjast_activity' only store the information about the date/time of your visit. 'exp_tracker' tracks the last 2 pages that you’ve visited so that, if it is necessary, we can send you back to the corresponding page. ‘exp_csrf_token' is used for sending forms on a page, it is a unique and random string of numbers and letters which protect our website from unwanted mail. 'exp_cart' doesn’t gather personal data, it only saves the identification number of your basket.
- First-party cookie – this website
- exp_csrf_token i exp_tracker are session cookies, the rest are permanent cookies
- _ga (2 years), _gid (1 day), _gat (1 minute), AMP_TOKEN (30 seconds - 1 year), _gac (3 months), __utma (2 years), __utmb (30 minutes), __utmc (session), __utmt (10 minutes), __utmz (6 months)
- First-party cookie – this website
- Permanent cookies
- datr (1 year), fr (1 year), wd (7 days), locale(2 days), sb (2 years), reg_fb_gate (session), reg_fb_ref (session)
- Third-party cookies - facebook.com
- Permanent cookies
- CONSENT, PREF, VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE, YSC, _ga
- Third-party cookies - youtube.com
- Permanent cookies
- NID (6 months), 1P_JAR (1 month), CONSENT (20 years)
- Third-party cookies - google.com
- Permanent cookies
How to accept and reject cookies
You can always block the use of some or all cookies which we use on our website but this can impact its functionality.
The cookie settings framework is found at the bottom of this page. After selecting the settings, you can reset the cookie setting at any time at the bottom of this page.
Additionally, you can accept or reject some or all cookies by adjusting your browser settings. At the following links you can find the information on how to change the settings of some of the most commonly used web browsers: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Apple Safari, Opera. Some browsers allow you to surf in anonymous mode, by restricting the quantity of data saved on your computer and automatically deleting permanent cookies saved on your device when you finish your browsing session. There are also numerous third-party applications, which you can add to your browser in order to block or manage cookies. You can also delete cookies, which were previously imported into your browser, by selecting the option to delete browsing history while selecting the option to delete cookies. You can find more detailed information on cookies and adjusting browser settings on the following website www.allaboutcookies.org.